High quality reference data is vital to ensure efficient securities processing. Up-to-date information can help you monitor payments, corporate actions, the exercise of options, redemptions and other status changes.
Trax Reference is a fixed income reference data service, providing you access to comprehensive, timely and accurate terms and conditions data on 300,000 fixed-income securities. These include:
- government bonds
- corporate debt
- covered bonds
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS)
- Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS)
- Collateralised Debt Obligations (CDO)
Customise your data
Trax Reference provides terms and conditions data for the whole market or for user-selected data. To tailor your selection, all you have to do is submit a request file containing a list of ISINs.
Easy download and integration
- At the start of your subscription, you will receive the complete Trax Reference data file. You can then opt to receive updates from Trax each day using FTP.
- Trax Reference data is delivered in XML format which can be easily integrated into your in-house systems.