Can you rely on your pricing data? It can be challenging to value fixed-income instruments in traditionally illiquid markets.
Trax Pricing delivers contributor-based pricing derived from OTC market executions, supplemented by closing bid and offer quotes from our participant dealer network.
Trax Pricing provides accurate, reliable end-of-day pricing in illiquid and liquid securities including:
- government bonds
- corporate debt
- covered bonds
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS)
- Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS)
- Collateralised Debt Obligations (CDO)
Pricing data you can rely on
Market participants recognise the value of contributor-driven prices over third-party evaluations. By relying on real traded prices and quotations sourced from a wide range of dealers, you can be confident that your end-of-day valuations are accurate.
Trax Pricing – key features
- Customise by ISIN to receive only the prices that you need
- Unique data for mark-to-market and price testing valuations
- Prices contributed by a wide range of market participants
- Latest executed trade prices for over 40,000 fixed-income instruments
- Latest quotations for more than 45,000 fixed-income instruments
Flexible search and delivery options
Trax Pricing is delivered by a daily file download.
- Download in multiple formats (CSV or XML)
- Intra-day queries from your web browser
- Customisable data selection by ISIN